Marble is a durable stone actually calcium carbonate and there are thousands of colors, the care is fairly easy and you can use it in almost every area of your home. However, it does need specific attention and care. Professional care everyone to two years.
- clean, polish, and seal your marble as it will become scratched and etched over time and when this happens you need to buff the marble
- in restoring the marble polishing is as important as sealing
- again use a neutral pH stone soap, you saw brushes and be careful with cleaners
- be careful with the cleaners that use with marble, and we can give you samples and provide you with the right cleaners
- water should be dried off as soon as water comes in contact and the natural shine will stay longer
- Call us today at (949)545-3278