Our services at Atlantis Stone Care focuses on restoring your lobby, foyer or bathroom, improve your floor, counter or shower and bring ‘new life’ back into any stone problem you may have.
With more than 15 years of restoration and maintenance experience, Atlantis Stone Care wants you to know any situation you have will be treated with total professionalism and care. We want the job to be done correctly the first time so we can look forward to an on-going relationship.
- deep clean with a PH neutral cleaner which will open the pores of the stone
- it’s best to scrub with a diamond buffer which removes scratches and etching
- use soft but stiff brushes in the grout and re-grout if necessary
- ask the customer their preference of finish
- then apply an appropriate sealer
- use a buffer to shine and finish
The below are very common stones and probably the most asked about:
- marble is a durable stone actually calcium carbonate and there are thousands of colors, the care is fairly easy and you can use it in almost every area of your home. However, it does need specific attention and care.
- clean, polish, seal: your marble will become scratched over time and because of this professional care is needed, usually every 1 year.
- use a neutral ph stone soap, soft brushes to clean, be careful with cleaners
- grantite is different than marble when it comes to recommended usage and the care and maintenance. You must know that granite is a much harder stone and granite usually does not scratch easily. But granite can be cleaned using the same process as marble.
- use the same type of neutral stones cleaner. We can show you this and if you need a proper solution we can provide that for you; as many of the things that you buy at the store are not proper. Let us help.
- once the granite is sealed, it is so easy to maintain, because it is a durable stone and unlike marble it is much harder.
- limestone flooring offers an ideal choice for high-traffic areas because it tends to be duller than most other types of flooring. The lack of shine disguises occasional scuffs and scratches; but it does need care and maybe more care.
- You need to clean, get the dirt out of the stone, and use, like marble a diamond buffer to open the stone, then the hone the stone to get the right kind of shine, and then seal the stone.
- use the proper stone ceiling and not lacquers and varnishes.
- invest in a quality dust mop and use it often. The dust and dirt will add scratches to your floor. Avoid harsh chemicals on your limestone flooring as this could damage the pores in this softer stone.
- then buy a quality mop to keep your floor clean out a weekly basis of a weekly basis. We can show you the correct solution.
4. Grout cleaning and sealing on floors, walls, tables, countertops, vanities
Marble restoration we provide expert craftsmanship to achieve marble’s natural elegance. Repair and always seal.
Diamond system, utilizing state-of-the-art diamond abrasive pads and honing colors remove existing scratches and etch mark from the stone surface
Well will produce for you a brilliant highly reflective shine, gloss and luster finish to the stone’s surface.
Sealing the stone will form a clear barrier resistant to water, dirt, photos and grease. Every 1 to 3 years