Experience really does matter when it comes to stone restoration, polishing, and the sealing. Remember ‘Clean, Polish, Seal’. These steps keep your hard surfaces brilliant!
- We service Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County and Inland Empire and we understand how critical it is to treat the surfaces correctly the first time so our future relationship endures, and you can have the utmost confidence we can handle any of your stone problems in the future. You are important and we want this opportunity!
- Our work is focused on marble, limestone, travertine, slate, granite, and terrazzo, pavers, concrete; they all need restoration polishing and sealing. Chips, and all sorts of scratches have to be removed and we can work wonders and will correct all of these issues. How? We will open up the stone, clean the stone, and then close all the pores. The older stone which looks bad is far from ruined, and more likely, it will outlive your grand-kids. It just needs some TLC, and our careful technicians will finish your stone in the manner desired by you.
- Many people have marble but it can be tricky so you need to be careful what you use to clean. Quick-fix cleaning can be costly and can slowly eat your stone away and to restore its natural luster can be extremely costly. Call Atlantis Stone Care for any questions concerning marble’s cleaning and polishing.
- We will use diamond abrasives and all-natural polishing compounds and honing medians. Our natural finishes which our customer specify can come with a silk and matte finish, high polish finish, or somewhere in between.
- All of your stonework is really in good hands with ‘Atlantis Stone Care’. There is nothing more elegant, more stately than natural stone, and with the proper care and maintenance it will last hundreds of years. And at ‘Atlantis Stone Care’‘, we make it a point to understand stone. Not all stone is the same and therefore it cannot be maintained the same way.
- If everyday wear and tear has removed the luster from your marble floors or furniture it’s time to call ‘Atlantis Stone Care’ for our special marble restoration and polishing. Hot water, dirt, grit, shoes and a whole host of other things make that once lovely and expensive looking surface look ‘tired’ and ‘lack luster’. That’s where ‘Atlantis Stone Care’ can. We have restored thousands of marble floors and granite counter tops.
Our one commitment to you is: “If you don’t believe that we have given you the finest restoration services available, we will work until you are happy. If you can’t see a beautiful difference, we will work until you do.”